Tuesday, September 13, 2011

70-433 TS: Microsoft SQL Server 2008, Database Development

Another period of time just passed very quickly and no blogs I was able to post. During that time I passed exam 70-433 TS: Microsoft SQL Server 2008, Database Development and I got another certification under my belt.

So how did I prepare for the exam? I used this book and I think it's good book that covers the exam objectives. I have also used Transcender exam to prepare for the final week. I have to warn that you need to know the XML Query in SQL Server.

Good luck if you're preparing for this exam. Soon I will start preparing for 70-450: PRO: Designing, Optimizing and Maintaining a Database Administrative Solution Using Microsoft SQL Server 2008 and if you have any tips for me please let me know.

HTH,

1 comment: